Rotations on the Ball
This advanced move not only works the core, with a focus on the obliques, it also targets balance, stability, and flexibility. To keep this move safe, keep the exercise slow and controlled and keep the knees in line with the shins and ankles rather than twisting them to one side or the other.
Exercise slow Rotations on the Ball
- Lie with the ball under shoulders, neck, and head, hips lifted in a bridge position.
- Hold a medicine ball or lightweight straight up over the chest.
- Tighten your abs and rotate your torso to the left as far as you can, allowing the hips and legs to move naturally with the motion.
- Rotate backup and then rotate to the other side.
- Repeat for 1-3 sets of 10-16 reps (one rep includes both the right and left sides).
Opportunity to get money at ufa